The Corbin Group at Rosewood Realty has been exclusively retained by Ruckus 85 Corp., a residential cooperative corporation, to offer the shares of capital stock and appurtenant proprietary lease of Ruckus 85 Corp. allocated to the 4th/5th floor unit to be sold pursuant to the auctioneer’s terms of sale at public auction on March 30, 2022.
Collateral / Apartment Details:
– Unit 4/5: Duplex Penthouse Artist’s Loft
– 4,500 SF, with 27-foot ceilings and skylights
– Prime Tribeca, Walker between Lafayette Street and Broadway
– In historic cast iron building built in 1868
– 87 by 25 foot floorplate
– Antique touches such as exposed 13 inch joists and beams
– North and south exposures through over-sized windows
– Rare opportunity to custom design a blank canvass
– Located just blocks from Soho, and the Financial District in the South, and Civic Center to the East.
– 2 blocks from the 4, 5, 6, N, Q, R, W, J, and Z subways
– Near Whole Foods, Target and some of the best restaurants, galleries, bars, museums, and shops in the world.
Public Auction: March 30, 2022 at 10:00 AM
At the Foot of the Front Steps of the New York County Supreme Court
60 Centre Street, New York, NY 10007
FULL TERMS OF SALE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
- ID: 8857
- Published: March 25, 2022
- Last Update: August 31, 2022
- Views: 276