UCC Foreclosure Sale:
Rosewood Realty Group has been exclusively engaged to offer for sale all of Debtor’s right, title and interest in and to Debtor’s combined 100% limited liability company membership interest in (i) FPG CH 350 Hicks, LLC and (ii) FPG CH 91 Pacific, LLC, (collectively, the “Collateral”) to the highest qualified bidder at a public (online) auction. The subject consists of a non-adjacent assemblage of two parcels, one being at 350 Hicks Street (1 River Park) being 24,666 square feet, or 0.57-acres, which is presently land with partial site improvements, the second being at 91-95 Pacific Street (2 River Park) being 28,388 square feet, or 0.65-acres, which is presently land with partial site improvements.
1 River Park (350 Hicks)
– The proposed development features 48 residential condos, above a parking area containing 288 spaces, and a community facility space.
– The plans are approved for 117,244 Above Grade BSQF with a total of 204,937 GSF 204,937 GSF
– Site improvements include demolition work, excavation, foundation work, concrete work, curtain wall, and plumbing work.
2 River Park (91 Pacific)
– The proposed development features 102 residential condos.
– The plans are approved for 140,512 Above Grade BSQF with a total of 176,906 GSF, as it builds upon existing building as part of the development application.
– Site improvements include demolition, excavation, and foundation work.
Bid Deadline: Tuesday, September 27th, 2022 at 5:00 PM
Auction: Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at 11:00 AM
Subject to change
- ID: 8946
- Published: June 30, 2022
- Last Update: September 22, 2022
- Views: 278